Friday, April 15, 2016

Finally time

We went to bed early last night, really early to be us. At 10 pm we were getting ready for bed and when it was 11 pm we were sleeping. I don't think that has ever happen before. I woke up around 3 am and went up for a smoke and then back to bed and slept good until the alarm sounded. Got up and I'm not feeling that tired.

Friday today and the kids are going to their dad for the weekend. It will be so quiet and boring at home. I'm never getting used to it. Lucky for me the weekend goes by so quick and then it's monday again and they are coming home.

I'm finally getting my nails done as well. I have an appointment today at 2 pm so after the internship I'm taking the bus to the store, then home and fix with some papers and then off I go again. I need to be leaving early because I'm not sure where I'm going. I know kind of where it is.

Then it's back home again and do all the stuff that needs to be done hre. Among other things I'm gonna put on clean sheets. I can't wait for tonight when I get to go to bed, there is nothing better then go to bed with clean sheets..

If I'm lucky we'll get the new swedish blog up and running today. Yes, I'm writing we, because Linda is the one who will help me with everything from getting a web host to getting the new design in place. The design is almost ready, just a few small details left like getting the time to show the time as well, and the header doesn't want to show in full when you are reading from your phone. But we will get it up and running even if the header problem isn't worked out. We just need the header to show in full on the computer.

I think I will spend a lot of time here tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...