Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Shit happens

What a bad start this day was. Up when the alarm went off and wake up Leo so he has time for a shower before school. Then back in to the bedroom to wake up J. Curl up close to him and I fall a sleep! I wake up when he gets up to get a shower and thinking that I will only stay one more minute, falls back to sleep and wakes up 7.30 am. Then there was no time to sit at the computer. Since J was in the shower I couldn't get ready then so I rolled a pack of cigarets while I waited. When he was done I got in there and made myself ready and then it was time to go.

After my internship I took the bus to the grocery store, then home to start get everything done. A never ending job. Once you are done it's time to start all over again. But now I'm waiting for the laundry to be done so I can hang it and then I'm done for today. I should vaccum but it has to wait until tomorrow. I'm always the most tired on tuesdays for some reason so when the laundry is done I'm gonna curl up on the couch under the blanket for a while.

Later there isn't much to do. The usual with cooking and doing the dishes. Oh how I long for a dishwasher. I'm so tired of doing the dishes. And it doesn't get any better when you are short and has to stand in some weird position, my back doesn't like that. It's worst when I do the dishes after dinner when there are so many thing, after breakfast it's not that much and goes fast. Not to mention how dry my hands are since I suck at using hand lotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...