Friday, April 22, 2016

Time again!

Oh no, it's that time of year again. Time for the Eem cup in basketball. Swedens biggest basketball cup, and of course Majas team are in it. Which means that it's gonna be basketball around the clock this weekend. I hate it! One game here or there I don't mind but now it really is around the clock. Early mornings and late nights all weekend. Today they will meet up at 1.30 pm for the first game. Lucky for me they only have one game today. Then after it ends we will go home and get something for a quick dinner, then down town for the official opening ceremony at 8 pm and it ends at 9.30 pm. Then it's just home and go to bed because tomorrow the alarm sounds at 6 am. Like I said, I hate it.

But before then we are gonna spend the day at the internship. It will be fine. Yesterday the boss wanted to talk to me, she was wondering how I felt it was going and stuff like that and I took the change to ask her about my vacation. I can take it when ever I want so I took weeks 28, 29, 30, 31. The first week the kids are away with their dad so it will just be me and J. At first I was gonna work that week but then I thought that it can be nice with some alone time just him and me without the kids.

After the internship I'm going to the store before I go home and wait for Leo to quit. After that Kalle is coming to pick us up and takes us to the first game. Or we would never be there on time. Plus we are at a new place and I don't know the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...